Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Dentist

Well my morning was meant to be spent doing some washing and cleaning up around the house but so far it has not happened!

No...instead I have been spending money...far too much money.

All because of a trip to the dentist. I lost the back of my wisdom tooth this morning and luckily for me (I think) I was able to get in straight away after I finished the Prep and Kindy run. So an hour later with a numb cheek and lips I am home, with a much lighter bank account. Gah I hate dentists.

So .... my house is still a shambles this morning after all my good intentions. Oh well...there is always tomorrow!

5 comments:

Scurrette said...

eek! You were just jealous of me, huh... You too could require 5 fillings!

So did they pull the whole thing? I have to get x-rays and go see the orthodontist to get mine out. Apparently they will pull some of the front molars also so I can get a plate. That'll be attractive. Fortunately we live in the Swich - the only place where teeth are optional.

my3lovelies said...

LOL Bec...She filled it back in for me but said if it comes off again the tooth should come out. I have a top plate I should be wearing at night to stop me grinding my teeth....maybe i need to start using it!

Swift Jan said...

I hate dentists too. They are too rich!

cassandra2491 said...

Yeah for the amount of work they do - I would love they're pay rate - but I guess they did do lots of study for it. Actually I love dentists - we are there all the time - they are our best friends - with 4 people visiting every and they make sure every 6 months and not to mention the ongoing monthly visits with the braces that could pay the mortgage. Anyway .... I am glad that they exist otherwise we would all be in a lot of pain!

blue mummy said...

I am thankful for flouride in my water ;p

Hi M3L, thanks for visiting my blog and look forward to chatting more x