Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome to The Shamble Inn

Welcome to The Shamble Inn. My very first blog. I named it thus as it is a very good description of my life in general most days! I am not sure what will be blogged about but I have a few big and exciting things that will be happening in my life this year which will keep me busy and therefore I am sure give me lots to post about.

I am a very busy wife and mum. I have 3 children...Boy 1 (J) is 5yrs old and has started Prep this year. Boy 2 (L) is 3.5 yrs old and is at Kindy. Girl 1 (C) is nearly 1 and is just a delight to have at home. I am sure you will get to know my3lovelies very well over time.

I like to bake, read, sew, eat.....but not clean. I hope to show you some of my creations soon.

1 comment:

Scurrette said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It is strangely addictive being narcissistic enough that it warrants a blog...

I'm a fan already!